CHEM-TAINER VERTICAL WATER TANKS
Chem-Tainer's fresh water tanks are an effective, economical way to store potable (drinking) water for Residential and Commercial applications. Our polyethylene resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.
Specified IW series water tanks manufactured at Chem-Tainer's Compton, California factory are IAPMO certified to comply with the California Lead Plumbing Law and NSF/ ANSI 61- ANNEX G. This law states that any devices or components sold in the state of California that come in contact with potable water must comply with this law.
- Green color reduces algae growth and blends in with the environment.
- UV Stabilized for outdoor use.
- Excellent impact resistance
- Comes complete with threaded inlet/outlets* and a vented twist entry.
- Our polyethylene resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.
|CHEMTAINER VERTICAL WATER TANKS
| Part No. ||Price ||Gallon|
|Diameter ||Height ||Specs ||Color